GENERAL OBJETIVES:- Learning about the reigns of 16th and 17th century Spanish monarchs: King Charles I, Philip II, Philip III, Philip IV and Charles II.
- Discovering the reasons for the rise and fall of the Spanish Empire.
- Finding out about expeditions to the New World.
- Identifying the advantages and disadvantages of the new empires.
- Analysing the causes of the Spanish crisis in the 17th century.
- Learning about the characteristics baroque art
- Discovering the Golden Age of Spanish painting